Honda D Series Forum banner

get your projectors here!!

4K views 82 replies 21 participants last post by  Black94Si 
#1 · (Edited)
what's up d-series, so i have for sale a bunch of projectors the mini's from TRS used for retrofits on our lovely d's all products will be BNIB when shipped to you.
also if you would like i can retrofit your headlights, just send them to me and I will do the rest and send them back, you just pay sending shipping the rest will be taking care of at my end.

price for a kit ( projectors shrouds and bulbs) is about 140 dollars ( gotta work the prices out exactly will have them tonight) shipped to your door.
Also now offering ballasts for an extra 36 bucks and relays harnesses are only 25 everything you need right from one place

if you are intrested in having me do the retro fit it will just take a 1 day turn around it will be an extra 50 dollars,

I if you don't want the down time i can also source you a set of headlights from the local pick n pull they run about 25 a set a believe

so you are looking at a whole new set for less than 200 bucks! and they look great. hopefully i covered everything

the projectors being used for you fit ( for a civic that is) are these
Bi-xenon: Morimoto Mini H1 5.0 - HID Projectors from The Retrofit Source Inc
they are amazing i currently have a set in my sedan and i love them i wouldn't do it any other way.

if you would like projectors for something else and see it on TRS just shoot me a pm and i can get that for you as well.
thanks again if i missed anything be gentle alot going on here on my end just drop a line here or shoot me a PM

that is my current retrofit, dont mind the headlights if you send me yours they will be restored to nice clean and crisp

Group buy link
http://www.d-series.org/forums/sale/163339-projector-group-buy-stupid-good-prices.html

See less See more
#2 ·
another fast note, if we have 10 buyers prices will go down even more! by about 30 dollars or so

#4 ·
your not going to find better and i'll even install them! i know someone has to want some haha, but thank you sir

#5 ·
could ya post some picture results?

#6 ·
what do you mean? there are pictures of some fitted in my ej/ek headlights right above

#7 ·
here is another

#11 ·

dont mind the slant i was on a hill stupid backwoods haha

#15 ·
awesome guys all slow turbo, same price, all honda lights are the same set up basiclly it will only change for other imports like gti's and shit because they are are PAIN! have done it in a del slow but its the same set up if anything a little easier so not and issue on that one, they would look pretty good on the like track whore you got your self in the garage.

sammo look foreward to hearing from you shortly.

theAssisian hopefully you will come to me next time. :_(

#18 ·
you can get any shords you want, on mine are the mini gattlin gun they look great they are the cheapest we can get that's what i reccomend either way if you want another know lmk in the pm and i'll shoot you the price change it won't be much tho.

cx send them out the sooner i get them the sooner you get them back !

#19 ·
cx clean you inbox boss, we can meet up somewhere i spend alot of time down in hampton roads as well i can meet you across the bridge or something

#22 ·
i'll have to check more than likely yes, let me double check and see what they will fit, do you happen to know the diameter for them?(the tsx projectors? ) also do you have those fitted i didn't look into them but i can get them haha

#23 ·
the mini graphite ones, i have posted will not fit, i can get you a few that do, take a look at Theretrofitsource.com and let me know a few you like and i will get you some prices

#24 ·
any news guys? one taker if we get 10 (you can post this anywhere please pass along) you all will get money sent back to you!

#25 ·
Cutoff looks pretty good for my taste.

As for appearance within the headlight housing....

how much room on the set you installed? to me, the projector looks a little small. Its definitely doing its job of lighting shit up, but from a cosmetic point of view, Id think a larger projector would look better.

any room?

Cant really buy right now, gotta wait a few months till Im in the states so I can purchase a 88-00 civic!!

#26 ·
well i will be doing this for a long time so keep me in mind, as for my headlights i could have gone a little bit bigger, i'm tempted to try another set just to mock up and see what it looks likes, theses by far fit the best and work the best and are some of the best performing projectors on the market.

fitting anything bigger than these ones(the mini h1's) in a 88-90 housing will be very very hard and i'll have to do some cutting and gluing but i could get it to work, wont look very good from the inside of the ebay but outside might look pretty baller. next time i get in a set of the bigger projectors i'll break my lights open and do a side by side for you

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.