Honda D Series Forum banner
29K views 461 replies 78 participants last post by  2jzdreamin 
#1 · (Edited)
This is a brand new tucked engine harness. It runs from the motor straight to the ecu and uses ALL NEW mil spec wire, pins, seals (where seals can be used ) ecu plugs and nylon sleeving with adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Tubing.

Will work in all 92-95 civic and 94-95 integras, with d or b Manual Trans. swaps. Harness is wired for vtec, set up for an obd1 alt, dizzy and injectors. (if you need obd2 alt, dizzy and or injector plugs i can pin them on the harness as long as you have the plugs).

Price is $450 plus your old harness...I'm also including new 8 ga. power wire from the alt to under hood fuse box.

THIS IS NOT A HACKED UP HARNESS, it is a new harness.... everything used is brand new except for the engine sensor connectors and a few seals...this harness bypasses the pass side shock tower plugs meaning they will not be used,,just the driver side shock tower plug will be used.

i can make a harness with a mil spec quick disconnect if you want that type of harness....see last pic...harness can be covered in nylon sleeving or raychem heat shrink....pm me for price..

4 wire o2 extension harness $32.00 shipped

vtec subharness obd-1 or obd-2 $32.00 shipped

distributor adapter harness both version $40.00 shipped

plug and play obd-2 resistor box harness(harness only) $32.00 shipped

there are more pics are threw out this thread....

[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

See less See more
#2 ·
looks good! free bump!

#7 ·
thanks man....

can you make one with the round 20/40 pin connectors, you connect at the firewall, so you only have to unplug one connection to pull the motor?
pmed....

you want the price to go thru the roof?? :pinch:
its not that much more....

If I knew where to get those freaking round connectors, Id make one myself! Wouldnt be hard at all! Last guy I asked wouldnt cough up where he got his though....
theres a lot of work and time that goes into make theses harness plus the tools are expensive for a one time use...

^ google. I found where to get them.
Btw GLWS harness looks good.
there all different and some are even ugly....thanks...

#8 ·
new pic added.....

#9 ·
up for a custom harness......

#14 ·
thank you sir.......

NEW PICS ADDED.......

#18 ·
thanks man.......

new info and pics added.............

#19 ·
i added new pics of the harness installed on the car.......

#24 ·
#25 · (Edited)
Do you require the "Core" harness to make a new harness?

Early next year id like to replace my entire engine wire harness if my car continues to work great, but at the same time id like to keep my old one to fix up myself and keep as a spare.

My harness is for a OBD-0 PW0 ecu to a OBD0 B16A engine. This possible for you?
How much would this run me for a regular harness? (no firewall disconnect) :p

Also bump for an awesome product :)

#26 ·
yes i do require a Core harness...i have not been able to find new sensor plugs....if you can source a cheap harness to use as a core or keep as a spare that would work...

i cant make the harness with obd-0 ecu plugs as i have not found them..i can only make it with obd-1 ecu plugs...

thanks i appreciate it...

#28 ·
i wish i could sponsor you but i cant...sorry man....i dont like beer.........

#31 ·
bump cause this shit is legit! maybe this winter il try to snag one up. but for now its go fast parts and body work first.

#32 ·
thanks man....hit me up when your ready..........

#34 · (Edited)
no problem,hit me up when your ready....

yes i can make an a/c harness......pm'ed..........

#36 ·
i know right,but i have a few people that want a harness for there track only car,just waiting for them to get the funds up......

#37 · (Edited)
harness is perfect for your race car that your building over the winter.............

#38 ·
bump............

#44 ·
thanks man............

#47 ·
sorry man thats my secret.....

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.