Dyno Day in Lynchburg/Bedford area...March 19, 2011 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2011, 08:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

PiKapp504 is about to kiss the skyPiKapp504 is about to kiss the skyPiKapp504 is about to kiss the skyPiKapp504 is about to kiss the skyPiKapp504 is about to kiss the skyPiKapp504 is about to kiss the skyPiKapp504 is about to kiss the sky
Default Dyno Day in Lynchburg/Bedford area...March 19, 2011

TeamDOHC is hosting Lynchburg's first ever Dyno Day @ Black Ops Motorsports on March 19, 2011. Prices are very good for 3 pulls ($55 for 3 pulls, $65 w/ wideband) and it should be a great time! Come out and see what you're really putting down; no more butt dyno!!! See attached flier for details! If you have any questions, feel free to post up and ask!
Attached Thumbnails
Dyno Day in Lynchburg/Bedford area...March 19, 2011-dyno-day-flyer-final.jpg  

I don't make it rain...I make it inclement weather!

Cars:
05 Dodge Magnum RT- daily
PiKapp504 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2011, 09:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 38 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

I doubt my car will be done. If it will it will only be N/A. Need to finish the EF so I can get mine painted.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dweezil View Post
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2011, 09:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

PiKapp504 is about to kiss the skyPiKapp504 is about to kiss the skyPiKapp504 is about to kiss the skyPiKapp504 is about to kiss the skyPiKapp504 is about to kiss the skyPiKapp504 is about to kiss the skyPiKapp504 is about to kiss the sky

No doubt man....I'd be curious what my hatch currently is putting down...using Martin's tune (gotta pull a little timing out).

Cars:
Old 02-08-2011, 11:56 AM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 38 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Thought we were pulling your lsv soon?
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 33 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Damn where is this located in conjunction to you guys I wouldnt mind coming down to hangout with you farts no civic though sorry

Project Kornfed
Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2011, 03:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 craze8 is learning the way of the Dcraze8 is learning the way of the D

No Civic, no worries. Come down and hang out and watch, spectators are welcome! As far as where in relation to Mindless and PiKapp504 its another 10-15 minutes or so down the road.
89 Ford Probe GT- Yep its turbo.
craze8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2011, 03:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 5 hondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regular

i hopefully will make the trek out there from the water for a day of sweet cars

i like my cars like i like my women, with D's instead of B's

For all you HID needs let me know authorized reseller for sharphid and theretrofitsource!
shit blew up sale thread please helppp
http://www.d-series.org/forums/sale/...-needs-go.html

PROJECTORS retofit service/supplies
http://www.d-series.org/forums/sale/...tors-here.html
hondalx97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2011, 05:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 33 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

werd I need to put this shit on my calender then

Project Kornfed
Old 02-08-2011, 05:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
i am introvert

2drz6 Still a JDM Star....2drz6 Still a JDM Star....2drz6 Still a JDM Star....2drz6 Still a JDM Star....

be sure to post up videos fellas

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheasekhatch View Post
Fucking sweet! your last names sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheasekhatch View Post
as for make up sex and squashing it is like jacking a bob cat off with barbwire..it aint as easy or fun as it sounds.
2drz6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2011, 05:11 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Even if you guys don't wanna dyno your cars, come on out and support Lynchburg's FIRST EVER dyno! Hoping to have a fairly large/good crowd and some great cars....I'm curious to see who puts down the most!

Cars:
Old 02-13-2011, 06:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 craze8 is learning the way of the Dcraze8 is learning the way of the D

Lots of views, no ones talking. I'd love to see a D-series come in and smash all the B-series numbers.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:03 PM   #12 (permalink)

There will be....YOURS^ lol

s1rprze
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-14-2011, 06:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

True, true... By then exhaust will be on the car so it will be more of a

SIRPRIZE =D

2 Hours of various RPMS and over a hundred miles in one day was enough to give me a headache with the windows up (Can you say it was just alittle loud inside the car, lets not forget the vibrations >.< )
Old 02-15-2011, 10:12 AM   #14 (permalink)

You need that loud exhaust to keep you from falling asleep.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-17-2011, 12:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series lover

Bump it up! The Happy Meal wants some D-series competition!
Old 02-21-2011, 05:52 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

TTT....bring em out folks! It's starting to warm up...time to awaken those sleeping beasts!!!

Cars:
Old 02-24-2011, 07:27 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Bump up....who all is planning on coming out?

Cars:
Old 02-28-2011, 06:49 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

3 weeks folks....who's coming?

Cars:
Old 02-28-2011, 06:54 AM   #19 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Me me me and Im gonna try and bring a friend his car should be tuned as well might throw it on the rollers

Project Kornfed
Old 03-04-2011, 04:50 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Hell yeah man, good stuff! Anyone else?

Cars:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Image Verification