post counter not working on my account - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else n00b Forum

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2016, 07:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
I dont listen
Restricted account

Rep Power: 0 gonzo5785 is worse than Satan's assholegonzo5785 is worse than Satan's asshole
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Angry post counter not working on my account

hello so ive made a couple posts already and the post counter for signatures says i have 0 posts why am i doing something wrong? help!
gonzo5785 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2016, 07:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 28 reviews

welp, since you cant seem to use the search feature, I guess it really doesn't matter then. huh?
y7 transmission
ls meshies, oem wing, blacked out tails with h.i.d head lights

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new 95 ej1.
slo_eg8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2016, 07:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 40 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Yes, the thing you are doing wrong is sectional though, not personal.

Comments that are relevant and in the correct sections get added to the count.

Welcome to DSO, follow the rules and enjoy.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2016, 08:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 32 sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Just mention Martha to slo and you'll get a pass.(Haven't even seen that movie yet)

(slo edit. because Im batman and I can)

Some sections don't count, like the noob zone. Just post where relevant and don't worry about it or else your posts can get bumped back down to zero anyway.

Last edited by slo_eg8; 12-31-2016 at 08:19 PM.
sir_bobos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2016, 08:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

oh, and post whoring is frowned upon.

y7 transmission

new 95 ej1.
Old 12-31-2016, 09:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 LowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcano
LowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

I bet he has many awesome wares to sell!
'91 CRX SiR
'91 Civic Wagon RT4WD
'03 Astro AWD
LowFlyin' is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-01-2017, 05:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo5785 View Post
hello so ive made a couple posts already and the post counter for signatures says i have 0 posts why am i doing something wrong? help!
I was confused by the same thing when I joined.

As as general thing and unlike some other forums, DSO prefers to count only those posts that are technical or helpful in some way. This means that joining in with the entertainment or noob sections gives you zilch in post counts. It prevents people signing up and blitzing the forum just to get the count up to be able to sell a second hand gasket or some such.

It works.

Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-01-2017, 07:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!
AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

post count still at 0

1993 civic dx hatch
jdm d15b vtec obd1
web level 1 cam
15g turbo 13 psi
AJAY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-01-2017, 07:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 43 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

Who needs a high post count anyways

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-01-2017, 08:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
I dont listen
Restricted account

Rep Power: 0 gonzo5785 is worse than Satan's assholegonzo5785 is worse than Satan's asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_eg8 View Post
welp, since you cant seem to use the search feature, I guess it really doesn't matter then. huh?
ive used the search feature and have dreaded making one of these help me out posts just because of you...... im not a complete newb and love the site and btw i am asking because i have been lurking on this site for a while (like 2 years) and just wanted to read signatures
Old 01-01-2017, 08:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
I dont listen
Restricted account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
I was confused by the same thing when I joined.

As as general thing and unlike some other forums, DSO prefers to count only those posts that are technical or helpful in some way. This means that joining in with the entertainment or noob sections gives you zilch in post counts. It prevents people signing up and blitzing the forum just to get the count up to be able to sell a second hand gasket or some such.

It works.
thanks man thats a great reason and very understandable! thanks for the helpful reply!
Old 01-01-2017, 08:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
I dont listen
Restricted account

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowFlyin' View Post
I bet he has many awesome wares to sell!
not selling anything bud
Old 01-01-2017, 08:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
I dont listen
Restricted account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoshot View Post
Yes, the thing you are doing wrong is sectional though, not personal.

Comments that are relevant and in the correct sections get added to the count.

Welcome to DSO, follow the rules and enjoy.
thanks man!
Old 01-02-2017, 03:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Quote:
ive used the search feature and have dreaded making one of these help me out posts just because of you...... im not a complete newb and love the site and btw i am asking because i have been lurking on this site for a while (like 2 years) and just wanted to read signatures
y7 transmission

new 95 ej1.
Old 01-02-2017, 03:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
I dont listen
Restricted account

]

lol bro your funny
Old 01-02-2017, 04:33 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series lover

Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
]
lol bro your funny

He is, isn't he?

Old 01-02-2017, 07:48 PM   #17 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

y7 transmission

new 95 ej1.
Old 01-04-2017, 08:20 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 LowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcano
LowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcanoLowFlyin' is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Quote:
not selling anything bud
I'm not your bud, guy.
'91 CRX SiR
'91 Civic Wagon RT4WD
'03 Astro AWD
LowFlyin' is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2017, 09:01 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!
civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

civicdxude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2017, 05:20 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series lover

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.