Honda D Series Forum banner

Coming soon....

14K views 120 replies 60 participants last post by  Got Sohc? 
#1 ·
Soon to smash and break records....

I told myself I wouldn't take pictures until it was fully done... I couldn't help myself though. Time for tear down and to get everything to the coaters.

See less See more
#39 ·
Haha yeah, we wanna see how Ben Franklin measures up to that lip. George is, meh......

I love those wheels though. Siiiiiiiiick!

#43 ·
i dont know about stock sleeve HP records...

but then again HP numbers are the most bogus records, since all dynos are different, and correction factors can be used to alter results.

the track doesnt have correction factors and physics doesnt change :D

#48 ·
Paul (xochef?) Went 10.12 letting off in Dec at IFO Vegas. His is still stock sleeve/vitara iirc.

Good luck on the new set up! I've seen a few updates on FB. In for track vids, ASAP! LOL.

#60 ·
Those were with SRP, I'm not playing the well this and that but we're doing it with vitara and our custom length rods. We're more so shooting for vitara records.

Little update, all the suspension and steering components are off and being replace this week, should hopefully have it on the ground by next week and running.

#69 ·
:jerkit: Moar, naow! :jerkit:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.