GodSpeed T28 Turbo Review/Install - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Forced Induction

D-Series.org is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2011, 10:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover
 
iTrader: (0)
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 125
Rep Power: 6 Maple50175 is nobody
Default GodSpeed T28 Turbo Review/Install

Okay so since I'm Broke, and my Garrett T25 Shit the BED. I was in need for another turbo. This time I know there is mixed things with Ebay turbos, the godspeed sucking, and that garrett, precision and turbonetics are the best. For the price.

I wanted an upgrade and saw the Godspeed T28. There was NO Reviews of this turbo except for people saying it's crap. Yet No-one has owned these to say they were infact garbage...

I found a few videos on Youtube of some Silvia's with this turbo but when people in comments ask about the turbo they never reply and go MIA.

So here it is.

Godspeed T28

Got the Box. Said Godspeed on exterior of box.

Opened it up, was nicely packaged in another box. This Box says Turbocharger *newpower* (china brand).
Model: CTK001
COMP H/W(ind): A/R .42--44.6
Turbine H/W (exd): A/R.49--46.2
Cooled: Water/Oil
Thrust Bearing: 360*
Actuator: Internal
Flange: T28

Got opened the box, turbo was in a bag, opened that up, and the vaccum line got pinched. and was junk also a fitting that the vaccum line goes into was broke. I called they overnighted a replacmenet peice for that. Great Customer Service on their end.

First Looks at the turbo: Cheap intake housing. like all generic ebay turbos

I had a TSI Turbo kit on my civic. and it seemed the lines i had for the coolant/oil were too deep. So i added some washers to make them fit. Great. Swapped whatever i had to. Installed it.

Took it for a drive and wow. The T25 Turbo I had was JUNK. TONS of shaft play, TONS of smoke, bluish/white, and no power. Also you would always hear the turbo spooling up when you barly hit gas.


This godspeed T28 is great. normal driving no spool up. Great on the highway, Spools up and sounds like a jet engine. Well not really but I love the sound. I had it at 9.5PSI From Factory but turned it down to 6ish PSI until i get re-tuned.

Car pulls! Sounds Great and NO smoke from Exhaust.
Currently have only OIL lines hooked up as I let engine cool off before I turn it off (coolant lines good but not required) Just raises coolant temp.

I would have to say for 280$ shipped to my door. it's a decent good turbo. I have no complaints yet about it. I will update this thread if I have any problems.

I recommend it to anyone. Also the 1 year warranty also is great.

Hope this review helps, enjoy the pictures of the actual Turbo!

Scroll down to see a video of a BAD Turbo Bearing and of a quick Pull.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Videos:

Last edited by Maple50175; 08-03-2011 at 10:35 AM.
Maple50175 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-03-2011, 10:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier
 
Ej1civic coupe's Avatar
 
iTrader: (0)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 842
Rep Power: 5 Ej1civic coupe is almost a somebodyEj1civic coupe is almost a somebodyEj1civic coupe is almost a somebodyEj1civic coupe is almost a somebody
Default

Um dude your in the wrong section to be posting this

Maybe try product review section, duhh

Apperntly you dont know your way around yet..
Ej1civic coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2011, 11:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member
 
Full_Tilt's Avatar
 
iTrader: (0)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Jesusville, FL
Posts: 3,229
Rep Power: 15 Full_Tilt is the fucking MAN!!!!Full_Tilt is the fucking MAN!!!!Full_Tilt is the fucking MAN!!!!Full_Tilt is the fucking MAN!!!!
Full_Tilt is the fucking MAN!!!!Full_Tilt is the fucking MAN!!!!Full_Tilt is the fucking MAN!!!!Full_Tilt is the fucking MAN!!!!Full_Tilt is the fucking MAN!!!!Full_Tilt is the fucking MAN!!!!Full_Tilt is the fucking MAN!!!!Full_Tilt is the fucking MAN!!!!
Default

Ive actually heard good things about Godspeed turbos, as far as china-chargers go they seem to be pretty good.
The only bad things I have heard are reports of an apparently very shallow surge line, as some people have had real problems with compressor surge while spooling. Of course that is possible with any large turbo on these small engines. I dont think you will have that problem because this turbo is well suited in size for this engine.

On another note. Did you re-tune for this turbo and/or monitor AFRs?
Full_Tilt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2011, 11:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier
 
steinar's Avatar
 
iTrader: (0)
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: norway
Posts: 611
Rep Power: 10 steinar is a name known to allsteinar is a name known to allsteinar is a name known to allsteinar is a name known to allsteinar is a name known to allsteinar is a name known to allsteinar is a name known to allsteinar is a name known to allsteinar is a name known to allsteinar is a name known to all
Default

You really should hook up the coolant lines... Just saying
__________________
My english sucks

My turbo Civic hpde build thread

My Wagon RT4WD JRSC'd dd/winter fun project


Function > Form
steinar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2011, 11:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member
 
scottdh20's Avatar
 
iTrader: (14)
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: g-rap aka grand rapids, mi
Posts: 3,835
Rep Power: 14 scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Default

godspeed is a couple notches better than generic ebay chinachargers.....godspeed does have a shitty quality control....;but a crappy qc is better than non....and c.s. is good

secondly no wonder your first turbo shit the bed....hook up the coolant lines before you ruin another turbo


NO it does not just raise coolant temps....its cools the turbo....you overheating your turbo/ bearings/ etc.....

oil cooled turbos have a large oil port, big enough to cool and lubricate.......water cooled turbos oiling port is only big enough to allow very little oil into it...just enough to lubricate......click the link in my signature or i give that turbo 3 month maximum before its toast
__________________
95 hatch, hx35 & oodles of boost
How to hook up turbo coolant lineshttp://www.d-series.org/forums/force...ant-lines.html
[B]BUILD THREAD http://www.d-series.org/forums/showc...iss-civic.html [B]

Everyone has a little farmyard in them
scottdh20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2011, 12:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier
 
Ej1civic coupe's Avatar
 
iTrader: (0)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 842
Rep Power: 5 Ej1civic coupe is almost a somebodyEj1civic coupe is almost a somebodyEj1civic coupe is almost a somebodyEj1civic coupe is almost a somebody
Default

Who ever neg repped me, thank you hahah

And thanks for calling my avi rice, and callin me a rice boy hahah
Ej1civic coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2011, 12:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member
 
xile6's Avatar
 
iTrader: (8)
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tx
Posts: 4,900
Rep Power: 12 xile6 is a Top Aussie
xile6 is a Top Aussiexile6 is a Top Aussiexile6 is a Top Aussiexile6 is a Top Aussiexile6 is a Top Aussiexile6 is a Top Aussiexile6 is a Top Aussiexile6 is a Top Aussiexile6 is a Top Aussiexile6 is a Top Aussiexile6 is a Top Aussie
Default

i dont see the video link. And godspeed is pretty good on there items. I believe they have a shop in ca. But keep us updated on the turbo and how it all works out..
and 2x on the coolant lines its a small turbo so it heats up fast
__________________
Rep when need.
I also have shopkey if you need diagrams PM me. I am a Wiring Master.
AC turbo build AEM FIC. RIP
Round 2
Started!!!
xile6 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2011, 01:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover
 
iTrader: (0)
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 125
Rep Power: 6 Maple50175 is nobody
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full_Tilt View Post
Ive actually heard good things about Godspeed turbos, as far as china-chargers go they seem to be pretty good.
The only bad things I have heard are reports of an apparently very shallow surge line, as some people have had real problems with compressor surge while spooling. Of course that is possible with any large turbo on these small engines. I dont think you will have that problem because this turbo is well suited in size for this engine.

On another note. Did you re-tune for this turbo and/or monitor AFRs?

No Re-Tune as of yet. I'm at about 6PSI now. Car pulls. 11.1af
I'm also running Meth so thats helping too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steinar View Post
You really should hook up the coolant lines... Just saying
Why? I have read on many websites that it's not needed. Alot of guys don't run coolant because it heats up the coolant and can cause problems.

As long as I keep my turbo timer set up I was told I would be fine. Even by my tuner and a few shops in the area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdh20 View Post
godspeed is a couple notches better than generic ebay chinachargers.....godspeed does have a shitty quality control....;but a crappy qc is better than non....and c.s. is good

secondly no wonder your first turbo shit the bed....hook up the coolant lines before you ruin another turbo


NO it does not just raise coolant temps....its cools the turbo....you overheating your turbo/ bearings/ etc.....

oil cooled turbos have a large oil port, big enough to cool and lubricate.......water cooled turbos oiling port is only big enough to allow very little oil into it...just enough to lubricate......click the link in my signature or i give that turbo 3 month maximum before its toast
The T25 Turbo I had I did have the lines hooked up and still had that problem. So that was not why that turbo failed.

So your saying from what I read on multiple sites is wrong? Weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xile6 View Post
i dont see the video link. And godspeed is pretty good on there items. I believe they have a shop in ca. But keep us updated on the turbo and how it all works out..
and 2x on the coolant lines its a small turbo so it heats up fast
Yes They are in California. It's being uploaded. Laptop is on using my wifi on my phone and sucks.

Maybe I'll put the lines for coolant on. we shall see...

I'm at the Beach Now. It's so crazy how quiet this turbo is haha
Maple50175 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2011, 02:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover
 
maxwellmercer's Avatar
 
iTrader: (6)
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: LoadedForBear,IL
Posts: 293
Rep Power: 4 maxwellmercer is learning the way of the Dmaxwellmercer is learning the way of the D
Default

__________________
Rareform

www.rcautoworks.com
maxwellmercer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2011, 02:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
The House that Trevor Built.
 
FarmerD's Avatar
 
iTrader: (6)
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mission Raceway
Posts: 15,242
Rep Power: 50 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple50175 View Post

Why? I have read on many websites that it's not needed. Alot of guys don't run coolant because it heats up the coolant and can cause problems.
many websites have LIED to you.

the way an oil cooled turbo is built, vs a water cooled turbo, well, they are very different inside.

oil cooled are designed to move more oil which is used for lubrication AND cooling.

water cooled turbos have very small oil passages, and the oil will NOT cool the turbo well enough. no matter how long you let it idle.

you do, really and truly need the coolant lines. or else this turbo will not last.

just tap into the coolant lines going to the TB and then route it back to the water pipe. super easy.




in for updates in a few months too.
__________________
ColtCams.com - Go-Autoworks.com!

Playin Sega and Slammin Bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer
Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2011, 03:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member
 
xile6's Avatar
 
iTrader: (8)
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tx
Posts: 4,900
Rep Power: 12 xile6 is a Top Aussie
xile6 is a Top Aussiexile6 is a Top Aussiexile6 is a Top Aussiexile6 is a Top Aussiexile6 is a Top Aussiexile6 is a Top Aussiexile6 is a Top Aussiexile6 is a Top Aussiexile6 is a Top Aussiexile6 is a Top Aussiexile6 is a Top Aussie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple50175 View Post

Yes They are in California. It's being uploaded. Laptop is on using my wifi on my phone and sucks.

Maybe I'll put the lines for coolant on. we shall see...

I'm at the Beach Now. It's so crazy how quiet this turbo is haha
use to live in riverside ca. i wish i was at the beach right now. but im here in hot as hell Texas. Ill be checking in for that video. And on the coolant lines think about they wouldnt put them on the turbo if it didnt need it.
__________________
Rep when need.
I also have shopkey if you need diagrams PM me. I am a Wiring Master.
AC turbo build AEM FIC. RIP
Round 2
Started!!!
xile6 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2011, 05:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member
 
ryan89crx's Avatar
 
iTrader: (80)
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Tri-Cities, Washington
Posts: 25,579
Rep Power: 435 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Default

Sounds good so far, now tell us how it's doing in 20k miles
__________________
My CRX 12.87@109mph
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Delta Cam, best bang for your buck!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../made_Ryan.png
ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2011, 09:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier
 
steinar's Avatar
 
iTrader: (0)
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: norway
Posts: 611
Rep Power: 10 steinar is a name known to allsteinar is a name known to allsteinar is a name known to allsteinar is a name known to allsteinar is a name known to allsteinar is a name known to allsteinar is a name known to allsteinar is a name known to allsteinar is a name known to allsteinar is a name known to all
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple50175 View Post
Why? I have read on many websites that it's not needed. Alot of guys don't run coolant because it heats up the coolant and can cause problems.

As long as I keep my turbo timer set up I was told I would be fine. Even by my tuner and a few shops in the area.

Patprimmer posted this link here a few days ago, its a good read:
http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbob...er_Cooling.pdf

Its not a godspeed article, but I doubt they are using a superior design/materials to the turbo they have cloned... You should print it and take it to your tuner too.


If you are overheating when you are hooking up the waterlines on the turbo, you need to fix your cooling. Where do you think all that heat comes from, and how hot do you think the center section gets if you remove the water? I'm not meaning to come off like an ass, but using that logic you could just disconnect your motor and radiator, and enjoy the super low coolant temps.


Anyway, good luck with the turbo! I'm also interested in hearing the results after a few months. With or without cooland lines
__________________
My english sucks

My turbo Civic hpde build thread

My Wagon RT4WD JRSC'd dd/winter fun project


Function > Form

Last edited by steinar; 08-03-2011 at 09:52 PM.
steinar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2011, 10:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
gonzo
 
iTrader: (5)
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,234
Rep Power: 0 theidealone It's a JDM Star Bitches....
theidealone It's a JDM Star Bitches....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ej1civic coupe View Post
Who ever neg repped me, thank you hahah

And thanks for calling my avi rice, and callin me a rice boy hahah
I wasnt the one to negative rep you, but I dont blame whoever did. Everytime I see you post, its RARELY anything contributing to the wellness of the site. Its always just your bitching and talking shit.

And IMO, those rims are rice. The new ricer/fan boy fad is hella flush, and every fag has a set of low offset, cheap ass XXRs. And sweet paint bro. For a guy who gives all the pointers in the world on how to paint a car.
theidealone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2011, 06:59 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier
 
iTrader: (7)
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Up State NY again For Good!
Posts: 578
Rep Power: 4 b16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to all
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx View Post
Sounds good so far, now tell us how it's doing in 20k miles

yeah, let us know how it works a Year or 2 from now, GL with it OP
b16racereg6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2011, 10:50 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier
 
Ej1civic coupe's Avatar
 
iTrader: (0)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 842
Rep Power: 5 Ej1civic coupe is almost a somebodyEj1civic coupe is almost a somebodyEj1civic coupe is almost a somebodyEj1civic coupe is almost a somebody
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theidealone View Post
I wasnt the one to negative rep you, but I dont blame whoever did. Everytime I see you post, its RARELY anything contributing to the wellness of the site. Its always just your bitching and talking shit.

And IMO, those rims are rice. The new ricer/fan boy fad is hella flush, and every fag has a set of low offset, cheap ass XXRs. And sweet paint bro. For a guy who gives all the pointers in the world on how to paint a car.

Aperently your in the wrong threads then, Im usually helping people out to the best i can, but since your the know it all on DSO then how bout you answer every ones questions to the fullest, you sure has fuck didnt get all those posts from helping every body out, or should i start saying "sure feels like summer" just to get my post count up?, i bitch becuase of the stuff that people say and post, why can every body else get away with it, looks like you got alot more complaining to take care of if your worried about me? i wasnt being a complete asshole when i posted the first post, little bit of sarcasm, when a noob with 20 posts makes a thread like this he gets bashed on and the thread gets moved to the proper place by the mods, but wait a min, shouldnt it be in product review? yes it should, i know alot of people would like to see what godspeed has to offer but you can get off my back about me bitching, sorry sir im not the only one that bitches about shit. Open your eyes..

And ohhh now you wanna bash on my car and call names haha? How old are you? its pretty damn immature that you have to shit talk on some one elses vehicle and be a internet tuff guy and call names? Now come on "bro"..

But unfortunly the car dont look like that no more, thats when i bought it, i traded those wheels the second day i had it thank you and it is painted now, im not into low offset wheels and crazy neg camber, its pointless, played out basically like you said..sorry i dont have mad money to go out and buy all the things i want for my car right away like you apperently do and sorry i dont have super crazy fast SOHC like you aperently do to, Plus the car is getting sold in a week so i can really careless what you think of it.

You act like i gotta prove my self to you?

Oh ya and i guess you never noob bashed in all the time you been a member on this site? Stop making your self look like king dick and mister fuckin perfect.

Did i ever once say shit about your car or judge you in the paint thread we were in? Nah i dont waste my time cuz you acually knew what you were talkin about and aperently i did to since you didnt have shit to say then.

Good day sir.
Ej1civic coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2011, 10:58 AM   #17 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D
 
a5hatch's Avatar
 
iTrader: (14)
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Posts: 1,761
Rep Power: 10 a5hatch is hot as a volcano
a5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcano
Default

Use the coolant lines. it should not over heat. If it does,something is wrong.

But dont listen to the multiple people in here with YEARS of cumulitive Boost experience on these cars. we are all purposely suggesting the same thing because its the wrong thing to do, and is going to hurt your car, make your turbo poop the bed in a week and blow your motor.........
__________________
D16B Turbo
377WHP 292Lbs TQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by baajaa View Post
Sir, how the eff do you rebuild oil?
a5hatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2011, 10:01 PM   #18 (permalink)
gonzo
 
iTrader: (5)
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,234
Rep Power: 0 theidealone It's a JDM Star Bitches....
theidealone It's a JDM Star Bitches....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ej1civic coupe View Post
Aperently your in the wrong threads then, Im usually helping people out to the best i can, but since your the know it all on DSO then how bout you answer every ones questions to the fullest, you sure has fuck didnt get all those posts from helping every body out, or should i start saying "sure feels like summer" just to get my post count up?, i bitch becuase of the stuff that people say and post, why can every body else get away with it, looks like you got alot more complaining to take care of if your worried about me? i wasnt being a complete asshole when i posted the first post, little bit of sarcasm, when a noob with 20 posts makes a thread like this he gets bashed on and the thread gets moved to the proper place by the mods, but wait a min, shouldnt it be in product review? yes it should, i know alot of people would like to see what godspeed has to offer but you can get off my back about me bitching, sorry sir im not the only one that bitches about shit. Open your eyes..

And ohhh now you wanna bash on my car and call names haha? How old are you? its pretty damn immature that you have to shit talk on some one elses vehicle and be a internet tuff guy and call names? Now come on "bro"..

But unfortunly the car dont look like that no more, thats when i bought it, i traded those wheels the second day i had it thank you and it is painted now, im not into low offset wheels and crazy neg camber, its pointless, played out basically like you said..sorry i dont have mad money to go out and buy all the things i want for my car right away like you apperently do and sorry i dont have super crazy fast SOHC like you aperently do to, Plus the car is getting sold in a week so i can really careless what you think of it.

You act like i gotta prove my self to you?


Oh ya and i guess you never noob bashed in all the time you been a member on this site? Stop making your self look like king dick and mister fuckin perfect.

Did i ever once say shit about your car or judge you in the paint thread we were in? Nah i dont waste my time cuz you acually knew what you were talkin about and aperently i did to since you didnt have shit to say then.

Good day sir.
Oh really??? LMAO.
theidealone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2011, 10:07 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier
 
maverick75's Avatar
 
iTrader: (5)
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The Birthplace of Hot Rodding, Southern California. Suicide Riverside to be exact.
Posts: 794
Rep Power: 13 maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!
maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xile6 View Post
use to live in riverside ca. i wish i was at the beach right now. but im here in hot as hell Texas.
I'm in Riverside, and its hot as hell here too lol

There's a guy on the turbo forums that's running two of these godspeed T28s

Let me see if I can find the link.
__________________
http://streetsofriverside.net/
maverick75 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2011, 12:58 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series lover
 
iTrader: (0)
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 125
Rep Power: 6 Maple50175 is nobody
Default

Take your BS to PM. Not in this thread.


It's been a week. Hooked up coolant lines, now I think the coolant gets alot hotter.

But anywho, no problems. I don't really beat on it like i did with the last turbo i had. T25 spooled up like nothing so it was a constant game.

This takes forever to spool so it's good keeping things economical and spoolin only when I really wanna get on it.

Smoked by a GTI. like a 2003 gti. fail. I was sad.

Overall A+ so far.
Maple50175 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Image Verification


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


iconAll times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:11 AM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.