crome pro registration - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org » Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction » Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2007, 11:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 9 thsmrtone1 smells like Boratthsmrtone1 smells like Boratthsmrtone1 smells like Boratthsmrtone1 smells like Boratthsmrtone1 smells like Boratthsmrtone1 smells like Borat
Default crome pro registration

has anyone bought a crome pro license, installed it and then formatted their computer? does the license still work after a computer format? i just want to make sure before i spend 150 bucks and then ruin my chance of using it if i ever format my comp.

I REP BACK! (if it lets me )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx View Post
ehh, with a traction bar and inserts in all the mounts, the motherfucker vibrated like a v-12 powered dildo.
thsmrtone1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2007, 11:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 12 s_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to alls_18 is a name known to all

It's not a problem. Just contact Jon, and he'll give you a new serial number.

Check it out my EJ 2.1 Coupe
s_18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2007, 12:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 9 thsmrtone1 smells like Boratthsmrtone1 smells like Boratthsmrtone1 smells like Boratthsmrtone1 smells like Boratthsmrtone1 smells like Boratthsmrtone1 smells like Borat

cool... i just didnt want to be sol because i really need to tune my car, but i will probably be formating my comp soon as well... thanx

Quote:
ehh, with a traction bar and inserts in all the mounts, the motherfucker vibrated like a v-12 powered dildo.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 435 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

it will still work as long as you are using the same computer. the serial number doesnt change with a format

Delta Cam, best bang for your buck!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../made_Ryan.png
ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2007, 07:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

just out of curiosity.. why do you want crome pro on your pc because thats what its sounding liek your going to do......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TING View Post
jimmy runs this bitch
jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2007, 07:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

i would assume its a computer next to a dyno, probably unlikely... lol.. but would b cool.. i had a problm with my license on my last leptop, john gave me another serial after i went ahead and sent him all my info from when i registered the first time...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ing/EFcrew.jpg
" ÜberTUNED since Birth!"
...::Shawnee::...
überTUNED is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2007, 07:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 435 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
just out of curiosity.. why do you want crome pro on your pc because thats what its sounding liek your going to do......
carputer y0!!

mount a big ass 17" moniter on the dash...

FUCK, he was in my blind spot!!

Old 02-07-2007, 08:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

lol... no its my laptop... im running a version of windows right now that isnt "genuine" and im trying to put the originial windows back on but for some reason i lost access to the recovery partition... so once i figure that out... but no it is going on my laptop...

Quote:
carputer y0!!

mount a big ass 17" moniter on the dash...

FUCK, he was in my blind spot!!
hells ya to the 17" monitor on the dash, but i was thinkin about somehting more like a projection screen with a projector hanging from my dome light?!? ha ha

Quote:
Old 02-07-2007, 08:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

Jesus... projector, that stellar homie... can i borrow that to tune my car? ROFL

Old 02-07-2007, 08:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
yellow bar for me

Rep Power: 12 lsturbohatch10 is about to blow uplsturbohatch10 is about to blow uplsturbohatch10 is about to blow uplsturbohatch10 is about to blow uplsturbohatch10 is about to blow uplsturbohatch10 is about to blow uplsturbohatch10 is about to blow uplsturbohatch10 is about to blow uplsturbohatch10 is about to blow uplsturbohatch10 is about to blow uplsturbohatch10 is about to blow uplsturbohatch10 is about to blow uplsturbohatch10 is about to blow uplsturbohatch10 is about to blow up

Quote:
Originally Posted by überTUNED View Post
i would assume its a computer next to a dyno, probably unlikely... lol.. but would b cool.. i had a problm with my license on my last leptop, john gave me another serial after i went ahead and sent him all my info from when i registered the first time...
i had this happen to me twice, i got two junk computers before i got a good one, ordered pro the day i got the first, then had to take it back to Best buy, contacted john, and he gave me a serial for my new one. he wasnt so friendly when it happened again the next week.

active REP WHORE. you rep me i rep you back, on a mission to 3000 rep points
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkinmaster1 View Post
but thats what d-series is all about. cheap affordable performance.
lsturbohatch10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2007, 09:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

very true.. but its all good, atleast we are paying for the time someone put into it.. there is a crack out there for 1.1.8, i hope whoever uses it burns in hell under a fat chicks ass, staring at the deep dark hole for the rest of their life!

Old 02-07-2007, 09:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by überTUNED View Post
very true.. but its all good, atleast we are paying for the time someone put into it.. there is a crack out there for 1.1.8, i hope whoever uses it burns in hell under a fat chicks ass, staring at the deep dark hole for the rest of their life!
the old version 1.1.8rs is nearly impossible to find anymore though(i still have a copy), so that crack doesnt do a lot of good unless you can find someone willing to send you the old version. i paid for my Crome license, and i would never send the old version to anyone for the reason of cracking it...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Image Verification