Mugen parts for ZC - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org » Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction » DOHC ZC

D-Series.org is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2012, 11:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Default Mugen parts for ZC

Hi
I have this mugen parts that i bought for a couple of years ago.
I wondered if sombody could tell me if there are any value in these parts ?

//Henrik
Attached Thumbnails
Mugen parts for ZC-zc01.jpg   Mugen parts for ZC-mugen-valves.jpg   Mugen parts for ZC-mugen.jpg  
Minigarage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2012, 11:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 21 turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!
turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!

WHERES Beave?
turboprelude95 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2012, 11:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
n00b

ZC parts are not worth that much these days because everyone has moved on from Bseries now to K. But to the right collector they might be.
DEBTsE-at is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2012, 11:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 7 JBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagle

Those are worthless...in fact, worse than worthless. Tell you what, I'll do you a favor and let you ship them to me for free (I won't even charge you a disposal fee).

j/k obviously, for a ZC owner these are worth something.
JBrettHowell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2012, 11:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 7 NemaN will become famous soon enoughNemaN will become famous soon enoughNemaN will become famous soon enough

wow...

this is for brown top zc?
NemaN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2012, 04:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

ZCHONDACRX91 It's a JDM Star Bitches....ZCHONDACRX91 It's a JDM Star Bitches....ZCHONDACRX91 It's a JDM Star Bitches....

That deserves to be in a glass case and not in an engine. If they are legit Mugen, then people will pay out the butt for it, hell if I had the money I would. It's a part of Japanese history, it's just like having original Shelby parts.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."
-Albert Einstein

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
-Jimi Hendrix
ZCHONDACRX91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2012, 04:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

slowturbocx is a Top Aussieslowturbocx is a Top Aussieslowturbocx is a Top Aussieslowturbocx is a Top Aussieslowturbocx is a Top Aussieslowturbocx is a Top Aussieslowturbocx is a Top Aussieslowturbocx is a Top Aussieslowturbocx is a Top Aussieslowturbocx is a Top Aussieslowturbocx is a Top Aussie

Not worth anything. Send them to my house, I'll pay shipping because I feel bad you have this worthless stuff. Let me know if you need my address
Old 10-10-2012, 05:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCHONDACRX91 View Post
That deserves to be in a glass case and not in an engine.
Exactly what I was thinking. Some mugen troll somewhere is dying to get his hands on these so he can just put them on display and look at them hahahahah.

I would just use them. F-it, I'm sure that whoever developed those parts back in 1984 or whatever made them to be used, not looked at hahaha.

If you want to sell them I'm sure someone here would be interested, but you should probably broker the deal elsewhere since I don't think you are allowed in the classified section yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full_Tilt View Post
You guys should all just get Miatas.
Nobody ever tries to race you, old guys give you thumbs up all the time, and random assholes yell homophobic obscenities at you.
tronsteezz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2012, 06:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 6 moff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow up

I'd like those reverse engineered so I can use them in an engine without you know breaking OG parts
Old 10-10-2012, 06:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 Redtapemassacre is starting to learn the ropesRedtapemassacre is starting to learn the ropesRedtapemassacre is starting to learn the ropesRedtapemassacre is starting to learn the ropesRedtapemassacre is starting to learn the ropesRedtapemassacre is starting to learn the ropes

I think knock offs are in order. Now who has China phone number on hand?
Old 10-10-2012, 07:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 4 DDream smells like BoratDDream smells like BoratDDream smells like BoratDDream smells like BoratDDream smells like Borat

let me know when you put it on ebay. thats awesome

Stock internals
Ramhorn
Mystery Master power turbo(supposedly super 60)
Dsm 450 injectors
Walbro 255
10 psi
Intercooled!
Tuned on Crome

I always forget to say what setup i have so here it is
DDream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2012, 07:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
()*#$(*$

Rep Power: 0 The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
The_Acid_Beaver is off the edge

What size are the valves?

What seat pressures are the valves at installed height?

What is the compression height and dome volume of the pistons? What are the thicknesses of the rings?

Those parts are very, very valuable to the right person. I couldn't afford what they are actually likely worth. They are exceedingly rare, and I am actually really jealous, for once.

I don't give a damn about my bad reputation.

RTFM. No, really. Do it.

How To Tune OBD0 with TurboEdit

My fab blog.
The_Acid_Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2012, 04:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 3 Kevin smells like BoratKevin smells like BoratKevin smells like BoratKevin smells like BoratKevin smells like BoratKevin smells like Borat

Definetely worth some good coin, might take you a while to find a buyer ( to get noticed) but that kit is definetely worth some bills
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2012, 05:29 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 7 JBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Acid_Beaver View Post
What size are the valves?

What seat pressures are the valves at installed height?

What is the compression height and dome volume of the pistons? What are the thicknesses of the rings?

Those parts are very, very valuable to the right person. I couldn't afford what they are actually likely worth. They are exceedingly rare, and I am actually really jealous, for once.
Beave...I bet all the info you are seeking is right there in the ads...but it's in Japanese. :\
JBrettHowell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2012, 05:47 AM   #15 (permalink)
()*#$(*$

Rep Power: 0 The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
The_Acid_Beaver is off the edge

Which I cannot understand. LOL!

I don't give a damn about my bad reputation.

RTFM. No, really. Do it.

How To Tune OBD0 with TurboEdit

My fab blog.
The_Acid_Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2012, 05:52 AM   #16 (permalink)
lex
D-series lover

Rep Power: 8 lex is learning the way of the Dlex is learning the way of the D

You should definately share some pictures and data from those parts so we could learn.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2012, 06:05 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!

The data is irrelevant as anyone who buys these parts is going to keep them on a shelf.

Put it up on Ebay, reserve price of about $600.

It will be sold for sure.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:37 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 21 turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!
turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide View Post
The data is irrelevant as anyone who buys these parts is going to keep them on a shelf.

Put it up on Ebay, reserve price of about $600.

It will be sold for sure.
Thats a shame, they should be put into a motor and used like they were designed for.

Matt if I had some money to spare I would pick them up and have you put everything together.
turboprelude95 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2012, 08:49 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 Redtapemassacre is starting to learn the ropesRedtapemassacre is starting to learn the ropesRedtapemassacre is starting to learn the ropesRedtapemassacre is starting to learn the ropesRedtapemassacre is starting to learn the ropesRedtapemassacre is starting to learn the ropes

from what I look up current currency exchange goes
Big bore pistons 92,000 Yen = 1179.93USD
IN valves 20,000 Yen = 256.51USD
EX valves 20,000 Yen = 256.51USD
In springs 10,000 Yen = 128.25USD
Ex springs 10,000 Yen = 128.25USD
Total = 1949.71
Giving how rare they are what ever someone is willing to give you or what your willing to give them up for.

Edit: Damn those were pricy even back then.

Last edited by Redtapemassacre; 10-11-2012 at 08:54 AM.
Redtapemassacre is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2012, 10:42 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 5 SOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagleSOHCEj8 is fly like an eagle

Sell them back to mugen so they can have those displayed at their building lol. But seriously at first I thought well this is going to be a cheap replica thread, but when i saw the parts holy crap, you got some rare parts indeed.

SOHCEj8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Image Verification