FJ R SPEC H Beam Connecting Rods - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-Series Affiliate Forums D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2008, 07:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
fjt
D-series.org Sponsor

Rep Power: 13 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
Default FJ R SPEC H Beam Connecting Rods

Thats right guys.. The new girls are in town arrived and theyre SEXY!!

I have like 20 sets of these and we will be giving out a Special to all D-series.org members

These are H beam Forged Connecting Rods.

2-piece, forged, vacuum-degassed, 4340-certified steel H Beam Connecting Rods which have outstanding strength.
Each rod is multi-stage heat treated, X-rayed, Sonic tested, Magnafluxed, 100% Machined, and Shot-peened to stress-relieve the metal.

FJ R SPEC Connecting Rods have precision cap alignment sleeves to positively locate each rod cap and have numbered caps to prevent the builder from installing the rods the wrong way, silicon bronze bushings for floating pin models.

Comes with ARP 2000 Rod bolts 3/8"and ARP Lube
Std. length (137mm) for Honda D16 Engines

Will require notching of the block but NO GIRDLE NOTCHING

Will support 600+ WHP

Here are the H beams.

Regular price on these rods---> $289 + Shipping
SPECIAL---> $275 Shipped to the USA (Insured)

These rods will work with any aftermarket piston.

To order:
Paypal payments--> orders@fjdistributors.com

Also you might call to order with your Credit Card or if you prefer (to avoid long distance fees) we can also give you guys a call so that you can order. Just let us know your number and a good time to call.

Any questions?shoot em up...

Thanks

fjt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2008, 10:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
fjt
D-series.org Sponsor

Rep Power: 13 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle

get yours today!

Old 10-12-2008, 01:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 18 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!

very nice
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2008, 03:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Rep Power: 50 eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

get them while they're hot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000redCIVICsi View Post
All hail Edd, the Wise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
Rican Mob hit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spammer View Post
Evil spirits beautiful naked girl live boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoXCivic View Post
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #666!
rip emilio gallardo (milo). outstanding father, spouse, friend and member of dso. you will always be missed.
rip, patprimmer. last of the titans.

one thing i've learned from this job is to always keep a pack of cheese for your whine.

my ED6 build thread:
http://www.d-series.org/forums/showc...-ed-build.html

my dyno compe build:
http://www.d-series.org/forums/showc...ike-build.html
eddcartes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2008, 04:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Rep Power: 50 eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

bump for sexy connecting rods!
Quote:
All hail Edd, the Wise.
Quote:
Rican Mob hit
Quote:

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
rip emilio gallardo (milo). outstanding father, spouse, friend and member of dso. you will always be missed.

one thing i've learned from this job is to always keep a pack of cheese for your whine.

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:
Old 10-13-2008, 04:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

nice rods!!!

Original Owner 92 Si Hatch.
eghatchowner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2008, 05:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 7 Vtec_D15B will become famous soon enoughVtec_D15B will become famous soon enoughVtec_D15B will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

i got them all ready, well the I beams ones for the D15B

263.3Whp @ 15PSI
Vtec_D15B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2008, 05:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lifes short, drive fast!

Rep Power: 14 Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!

GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!! why couldnt you have had these a month ago when i bought my eagles!!! haha
Max713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2008, 05:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eghatchowner View Post
nice rods!!!
you should also go check our thread on sexy bullseye-power turbos at introductory prices. these rods, vitara pistons and bullseye-power turbos are teh sex!
Quote:
All hail Edd, the Wise.
Quote:
Rican Mob hit
Quote:

Quote:

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:
Old 10-14-2008, 01:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 8 vadimqwe is fly like an eaglevadimqwe is fly like an eaglevadimqwe is fly like an eaglevadimqwe is fly like an eaglevadimqwe is fly like an eaglevadimqwe is fly like an eaglevadimqwe is fly like an eaglevadimqwe is fly like an eaglevadimqwe is fly like an eaglevadimqwe is fly like an eaglevadimqwe is fly like an eaglevadimqwe is fly like an eagle

r these the ones for d15b7?
vadimqwe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2008, 01:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
fjt
D-series.org Sponsor

nope.. these are for D16 only... and JDM D15b using aftermarket pistons

Old 10-14-2008, 05:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

bump for the sexiest rods in town. get yours today!!
Quote:
All hail Edd, the Wise.
Quote:
Rican Mob hit
Quote:

Quote:

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:
Old 10-14-2008, 05:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 8 vadimqwe is fly like an eaglevadimqwe is fly like an eaglevadimqwe is fly like an eaglevadimqwe is fly like an eaglevadimqwe is fly like an eaglevadimqwe is fly like an eaglevadimqwe is fly like an eaglevadimqwe is fly like an eaglevadimqwe is fly like an eaglevadimqwe is fly like an eaglevadimqwe is fly like an eaglevadimqwe is fly like an eagle

oh ok,
update me on the b7 rods, when r they comming out or they out already?
vadimqwe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2008, 04:27 AM   #14 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

good morning! picture yourself peeping your engine at the engine stand. picture yourself boosting the hell out of that bitch. then smile at the remembrance of the big money you saved because you bought those awesome strong H rods to fjdidstributors, the guys that also have unbeateable prices on bullseye-power turbos.

now if you please take it to paint.
Quote:
All hail Edd, the Wise.
Quote:
Rican Mob hit
Quote:

Quote:

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:
Old 10-15-2008, 10:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

bump for sexy H Rods!
Quote:
All hail Edd, the Wise.
Quote:
Rican Mob hit
Quote:

Quote:

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:
Old 10-15-2008, 02:30 PM   #16 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

FJ R Spec H Rods are teh sex! Get yours today!
Quote:
All hail Edd, the Wise.
Quote:
Rican Mob hit
Quote:

Quote:

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:
Old 10-16-2008, 04:39 AM   #17 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

good morning! get your FJ R Spec H Rods today!
Quote:
All hail Edd, the Wise.
Quote:
Rican Mob hit
Quote:

Quote:

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:
Old 10-16-2008, 06:19 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 10 KScivic is learning the way of the DKScivic is learning the way of the D

Glad to see these out...
Old 10-22-2008, 05:28 PM   #19 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

your build will appreciate these H Beam rods. get yours today!
Quote:
All hail Edd, the Wise.
Quote:
Rican Mob hit
Quote:

Quote:

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:
Old 10-26-2008, 07:53 AM   #20 (permalink)
inh
My sig is longer than yours

inh It's a JDM Star Bitches....inh It's a JDM Star Bitches....

bump, i'll be getting a set of these... eventually...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Image Verification