Honda D Series Forum banner

Dyno Day in Lynchburg/Bedford area...March 19, 2011

3K views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  PiKapp504 
#1 ·
TeamDOHC is hosting Lynchburg's first ever Dyno Day @ Black Ops Motorsports on March 19, 2011. Prices are very good for 3 pulls ($55 for 3 pulls, $65 w/ wideband) and it should be a great time! Come out and see what you're really putting down; no more butt dyno!!! See attached flier for details! If you have any questions, feel free to post up and ask!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I doubt my car will be done. If it will it will only be N/A. Need to finish the EF so I can get mine painted.

#4 ·
Thought we were pulling your lsv soon?

#6 ·
No Civic, no worries. Come down and hang out and watch, spectators are welcome! As far as where in relation to Mindless and PiKapp504 its another 10-15 minutes or so down the road.

#7 ·
i hopefully will make the trek out there from the water for a day of sweet cars

#10 ·
Even if you guys don't wanna dyno your cars, come on out and support Lynchburg's FIRST EVER dyno! Hoping to have a fairly large/good crowd and some great cars....I'm curious to see who puts down the most!

#12 ·
There will be....YOURS^ lol

s1rprze

#13 ·
True, true... By then exhaust will be on the car so it will be more of a

SIRPRIZE =D

2 Hours of various RPMS and over a hundred miles in one day was enough to give me a headache with the windows up (Can you say it was just alittle loud inside the car, lets not forget the vibrations >.< )

#14 ·
You need that loud exhaust to keep you from falling asleep.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.